Your recipe exchange headquarters!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Melt in Your Mouth Chocolate Cookies

These are THE BEST cake mix cookies I've ever tasted ... so yummy and so easy. ENJOY!!!

1 pkg. Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake mix
1/3 c. salad oil
1/2 c. chocolate chips
2 tbsp. sugar
2 eggs

Mix well, will be stiff. Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes or until set. Be careful not to overcook.

(Original recipe called for this be be baked in a greased 13 x 9 pan for 12-15 minutes, or until edges begin to pull away from the pan).


You can find the original recipe at www.cooks.com, as EASY BAR COOKIES. It called for a yellow cake mix, instead of chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I LOVE this recipe, have made many variations on the cake mix cookies - yours sounds terrific! Have you ever tried the kraft peanut butter cookie recipe? I like it, for its like the cake mix cookie recipe, only a few ingred, mixes up FAST and is delicious. The kraft pb cookie recipe even has NO FLOUR though I sometimes put just a litttttle bit in... Here's the link:

    http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/super-easy-peanut-butter-cookies-85456.aspx

    Also want to thank you so much for stopping by my blog, picking up the glittery hearts - I would LOVE to see what you make with them if you feel like snapping a pic and sending it my way? I'd lvoe to feature it on my blog!

    And THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment - you know I've thousands of people come through, many pick up a goodie but only a fraction take the time to leave some love. It really means a lot.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete